Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia) Speaking Independent Consultant/Trainer
Required Education: 4 Year Degree
Department: International Programs
The Independent Consultant / Trainer will assist CADCA’s International Programs Department in its mission of carrying out trainings and providing technical assistance related to community coalition development in Indonesia.
The Independent Consultant / Trainer will be required, among other tasks, to:
- Conduct training sessions in Indonesian on the topic of community coalition development to groups of 40-60 people.
- Provide effective technical assistance in Indonesian to community coalitions on topics related to coalition development
- Assist in the development of training materials in Indonesian including, but not limited to, PowerPoint presentations, participant workbooks, activity sheets, and other trainer and participant collateral materials.
- Occasionally provide translation services for special projects.
Requirements: The Independent Consultant / Trainer should have at least 5 years of professional experience working in the community coalition field and must have demonstrated competencies in the above areas. The ideal candidate will possess:
- A bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred.
- Superior oral and written fluency in Indonesian.
- Familiarity with the culture of Indonesia.
- At least five years of writing and public communication experience in Indonesian, preferably with public service or public health organization.
- Superior presentation and analytical skills. Ability to explain complex concepts and models in practitioner terms.
- Creativity and strong inter-personal skills to make training engaging and effective.
- Ability to work under pressure and extra hours if needed on assignment.
- Willingness to travel at least three times a year for a week at a time.
- A valid passport.
- Willingness to complete (if not yet completed) CADCA’s National Coalition Academy.
Supervisory relationship: Vice President, International Programs
Hours: 40 – 60 hours per week while on travel, otherwise occasionally on an as-needed basis.
Amount of travel: At least three times a year for a week at a time.
To apply for a position, send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.