Scholarships & Awards
NOW CLOSED - Submission Deadline Date: 12 Noon EDT Friday, September 29, 2017
The scholarship application form for the 2018 Forum is now open. If you wish to apply, please click here. The scholarships are available to attend the training event and will cover lodging for four nights and the applicable registration fee. All applications must be submitted online and are due no later than Friday, September 29, 2017 and must be fully completed in order to be considered. For any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
-Once the individuals are selected, the scholarship cannot be transferred to another individual within your coalition if the original recipient is now unable to attend.
- The scholarship cannot be divided up among other members of the coalition and applied to registrations rather than housing.
- The scholarship from another year cannot be applied as a scholarship for this year.
- A scholarship for one person in the coalition doesn’t mean everyone at the coalition who applied also received a scholarship.
- Scholarship recipients must stay for the entire Forum and are required to stay through the workshops on Thursday.
- If you are an adult chaperone attending with a youth scholarship recipient, you must register and pay at the applicable rate. A youth scholarship only covers the room, tax and registration for that individual. A youth scholarship does not cover the chaperone’s cost.
- The scholarship recipient will be held responsible for any expenses CADCA incurs because of failure to attend or late arrival/early departure to include hotel room fees and meals included in registration. You will be required to provide a credit card on your registration form for such charges (your card will NOT be charged unless necessary upon conclusion of the Forum and you will be notified in advance).
- Recipients may be asked to assist CADCA staff during the National Leadership Forum with seat drops, handing out programs, etc.
Check back later for more details.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION NOW CLOSED