The submission deadline has passed.
Notifications of acceptance will be emailed out the week of May 29, 2017.
The scholarships are available to attend the conference and will cover lodging (room and tax) for four nights and the applicable registration fee. All applications must be submitted online and are due no later than noon on Friday, April 21, 2017 and must be fully completed in order to be considered. For any questions, email email@example.com.
IMPORTANT RULES TO READ:
- Once individuals are selected, the scholarship cannot be transferred to another individual within your coalition if the original recipient is now unable to attend.
- The scholarship can neither be divided amongst members of a coalition, nor applied to registration as opposed to lodging.
- Scholarships from previous years are null and void.
- A scholarship for one person in the coalition doesn't mean everyone at the coalition who applied also received a scholarship.
- The scholarship recipient will be held responsible for any expenses CADCA incurs because of failure to attend or late arrival/early departure to include hotel room fees and meals included in registration. You will be required to provide a credit card on your registration form for such charges (your card will NOT be charged unless necessary upon conclusion of the MYTI and you will be notified in advance).
- Recipients may be asked to assist CADCA staff with small tasks during various events throughout the conference.